Dedicated services for mining
Repair and emergency service
- As a part of a complete, round-the-clock package, in many parts of the world, Nexans offers a 24/7 Repair and Emergency Service available via a dedicated hotline
- It provides expert advice, technical support and even professional onsite intervention to avoid breakdowns and keep mines operating.
- Nexans organizes training sessions (including layout, installation, splicing and repair) for mining technicians and management personnel at all levels in Australia, Russia and South Africa, etc.
- Training is provided both on our premises and through travelling seminars.
- Services ranging from the retrieval of wooden delivery drums, to the replacement of materials (like lead), Life Cycle Assessment, energy management, and cable retrieval-disposal-recycling.
- Nexans is dedicated to creating a safer mining environment to benefit workers, the industry and the public-at-large.
- Nexans can add value at every level to outfit a complete mine :
- With our broad range of dedicated mining cables (energy, data and specialized applications)
- With our extensive expertise in testing, design, engineering, project planning, installation, logistics, repair and maintenance.